Saturday, March 15, 2014

...something worth living for...

Going to the party was a good idea.

I got to hear a lot of talented, energetic people performing pretty well. A few of them performed excellently.

Some of them performed pieces I used to perform. Most of them performed in the energetic, exuberant, expressive manner that used to be mine.

I used to be a very good performer.

I didn't sing at the party.

If I slit my wrists tonight, how long would it take for anyone to notice?

  • Nobody expects to see me tomorrow.
  • Jim's birthday is Monday, but there's no reason for him to come over.
  • Nobody expects to see me Tuesday.
  • Gisela's next lesson is Wednesday at 12:45.

It would be cruel to leave Kitara without food, and disgusting to leave her to eat my body... I'd have to put her out.

It would be cruel to make Gisela find me.

I need to find something to keep me busy.

I need to find something worth living for.

No comments: